okay, close enough, I’m done now. :P still things I’m not happy with? I don’t want to overwork it and make it worse though. but whatever, this was originally meant to be just painting practice, not a legitimate piece anyways; overall I’m happy with it. Crits are still much appreciated, even though I consider this to be a completed piece.
technically the first part of the 30 day challenge even though this took a week because of work rofl. I still plan on completely the 30 day challenge whether it takes another 30 days or 90. :P So, I’m going to consider this as Day 1: Yourself or Your Persona? I think I’m finally figuring out how to digitally paint, though, it’s still a lot of rolling around and hoping things will work.
Edit: fixed the cheek
- antelopeafterlife said: i wouldnt avoid throwing a bit of bounced colour light on there, maybe cooler light from one area? something about it reads as having too much “skin” coloured skin to me
- starlightexcellent reblogged this from lionfart
- starlightexcellent likes this
- qquagga likes this
- cjsalvani likes this
- lionfart reblogged this from lionfart and added:
- j-elizabethrites likes this
- tempural said: Hmmm, I’m not too hot on how dark the rendering on the cheek closest to the viewer is. Kinda gives the wearing-rouge look, and kinda seems like a distracting dark pit. Don’t mind me though, your sense of volume is SO good dangit.
- tempural likes this
- look-out-kid likes this
- lionfart posted this